Wednesday, 22 November 2017

New Release - "Pastel Fall" plus a freebie


A very soft feeling came over me when I was creating this kit.
I don't think I have ever seen a soft watercolor fall collection before.
You will find it useful for all sorts of projects.
Maybe for a special gathering of friends or family.
Make pretty place cards for your table,
even invitations for a party.
The possibilities are endless.

"Pastel Fall"

Contains 18 background papers and 80 elements
all created full size at 300dpi









Available at my store for 25% off
until November 28th

or
or
or


******************************************************************

Or purchase the bundle and save 50%



******************************************************************


Photos are of some things around the house.




******************************************************************

 These tags are yours FREE until November 28th.



Have a great day!





Post a Comment