Wednesday, 11 October 2017

New Release - "Crow's Nest" plus a freebie


Pirates were good and bad.
They have been glamorized in the movies for decades.
Many stories and poems have been written about them.
It was a very hard life for most of them, being away from home for years.
We will put that aside for now as I wanted to portray a fantasy life.
Have some fun with what I have put together here.

"Crow's Nest"

Contains 10 papers and 25 embellishments
all created full size at 300 dpi.
As always, I have included a bear. Isn't it cute?









Get this kit in my stores at 25% off until October 17th

or
or
or


*************************************************************

A couple of layouts as samples.




*************************************************************

A freebie quickpage for you.
Get it free from my store.


(available until October 17th)

Have a great day!


Post a Comment