Thursday, 6 April 2017

New Release - "A Tisket A Tasket" plus a freebie

Spring time brings us the sounds of returning birds 
and the earth waking.
Now is when our feet start to get the itch to wander outside to check out the sprouts poking from the soil.

When I did the yellow basket it reminded me of a bunny we had when I was child. It was treated like a child. 'Bunsa' actually sat on a lap with it's paws on the table to eats it's meal from a plate. It's bed was in the porch, the yellow basket. By the way, my Mom had it totally potty trained. She has a magic touch when it comes to animals.

Create some fresh looks to your albums or pages with the clean feeling I've provided here.

"A Tisket A Tasket"

Contains 18 background papers and 70 elements
all created full size at 300dpi for print quality.










You can get this kit at 25% off for a limited time.
or
or
or


********************************************************

The layout below has a photo of my parents when they were very young.


This cutie is one of a batch of four kittens born to my sister's cat.



********************************************************

CT Linda created this gorgeous cluster for you.


(Expired)

Have a great day!

Post a Comment