Wednesday, 19 April 2017

New Release - "My Ancetors" plus a freebie

Every family has a story to record.
Searching for information on family members from 
our past has become a hobby for many.
I have created this page kit to record your history in pictures.
There are ready made labels to use, 
but I have included blanks so that you can add your own info.
Included are family trees to create whole pages of family portraits.
No matter how you want to record your family's story, 
you will find everything you need. 


 "My Ancestors"



18 (3600x3600 pixel) Background papers

100  Elements
26  Monograms


Everything has been created at 300dpi for quality printing.












You can get this kit at 50% off April 19 and 20th.
or
or
or


********************************************************
This first sample layout is of my family back in the 1950's.


These are old photos of my Great Grandparents in this layout.



********************************************************

Now for a special freebie for you.
Get it from my store.


Expired
Have a great day!

Post a Comment